Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Damen (Lethbridge Child Photographer)

I have never met a child with so much personality. Seriously, wait until you see all the expressions this kid has! Damen is such a cutie and did so well for the shoot. I am excited to do the other half of this shoot with the whole family. I hope you love the pictures of your little man. I can see why he lights up your life so much Kerri Lynn. :)
Okay, here he is thinking "This is getting annoying."
"Yay! Mom brought out the cheese puffs!"
"Put them in my belly!"
"Oh no, does she know what I am up to?"
"Give me back my cheese puffs!"
Amazed
Feeling shy and the need to cover up!
Once again, getting annoyed.
He is either blowing a kiss or shoveling in some cheese puffs!
Seriously, what a little character!

0 comments:

Post a Comment