Sunday, September 26, 2010

Emi's Tea Party

If you look up the word "behind" in the dictionary, I'm sure it has my name as the definition. Seriously, I am ridiculously behind. I'm working all hours of the night, and just can't seem to get caught up. You know those dreams you have where you feel like you can't run fast enough, or you try to scream but nothing comes out? Well that's what I feel like! Anyways, for those of you who have been waiting for your final product, I really feel bad that you are waiting over the two weeks that I said it would take. Thank you so much for your patience!

Now onto the next post. This is Emi, daughter of Kathy, the creator of Emi Hats. I am sure you will recognize this little model as she has appeared on here quite a few times. Love her.
Thanks Kathy for all of your support. For coming out and helping make these themed photo shoots work. For all of your amazing creations that you stock me up with weekly. For your friendship. For your fun ideas. And for lending me your adorable kiddos. I love you!







0 comments:

Post a Comment