Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Mini Sessions and Christmas Cards!

Check out these amazing Christmas cards I will be offering my clients this year:

(images courtesy of Simplicity Photography)

These press printed cards are 5x7 in size and are printed on both sides on top quality paper. The cards also come with white envelopes.
Cards are $1.50 each and must be ordered in packages of 25 (one design per package). So one package of 25 cards would be $37.50. This is a great price for a customized double sided card featuring pictures of yourself and loved ones.


How can you get your hands on these? Well, any of my past, present or future clients can have any of the images from their session inserted into the template of choice. Or if you are not interested in a full session, I have another option for you. . .

Holiday Mini Sessions

When: September 11 (if there is a large response, I will plan another one for October)
How long: 20-25 minutes
How much?: $150
What do you get?: 10 fully edited images in black and white and in colour on a disc and one complimentary 8x10 print (your choice)

Then you will have the option of placing a Christmas Card order with me using the images from your mini session.

I am planning on doing the mini sessions back to back from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in 1/2 hour segments. I know this is early but this is when we will have the best lighting. I am still undecided as to if I want to do them in an alley way or down at the River Bottom. Maybe I will see what the response is first and then decide.

Please message me at ladidalanephotography@hotmail.com if you are interested in booking a mini shoot and what time slot you would prefer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment