Saturday, December 4, 2010

Connick Family

First off, let me say what a freezing morning this was!!! Although you would never know it by the pictures or by the kids' reactions. What an absolute beautiful family. I am very sincere when I say that Alicin is one of the nicest people I have ever met and I have a feeling we always be friends now, Andy was hilarious and awesome with the kids, and the kids were basically a dream to photograph. Bria is such a little sweetie. She must have been freezing but she just listened and smiled. Then little Alex with his stunning eyes and happy smile, what a doll.

Thanks again guys!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that they are expanding their gorgeous fam of four to a fam of five! Wooohooo!













I did NOTHING to his eyes except for an overall sharpening on the whole picture. WOW,eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment