Thursday, December 9, 2010

ORGANIC BLOOM pricing and products

Okay, so I have been bombarded with questions about these adorable frames. It has just taken me awhile to figure out the pricing. The company gives us a suggested retail price which I am following. I also had to take into account the fact that the prices they suggest are US prices and they only ship to the US. So, I have decided this. . . .

I will put in one order a month. I will post on my blog and on my Facebook group when the deadline is for that month to get your order in. This means I will only have to make one trip to Sweetgrass each month to pick up the product.

I will charge the price in US dollars. This was a hard decision to make, but the way the exchange rate changes on a daily basis, I either stand to lose money or could possibly be ripping you off.

So, all this being said, here are SOME of the prices for the Organic Bloom frames. I will not put all the prices on here because each style of frame comes in every possible size you can think of, and if not, they will custom make it for you. If the size you are wanting is not listed here, please send me an email (ladidalanephotography@hotmail.com) and I will give you the price.



Three things to remember:
1. These are US prices. Exchange rate will be calculated based on the day the order is placed.

2. The shipping is INCLUDED in this price.
3. Since I will be charged the 5% GST at the border, there will be 5% GST added to your order.



I will accept cash or cheque for these orders.



For every frame design they make, you can get it in one of these three formats:

SINGLE

DOUBLE STACKED


TWIN STACKED

Here are some of the prices:




Here are some examples of the frames. I got these images off of Organic Bloom's FB page. They have tons of pictures of different ways these adorable frames are being used. Head on over there to get inspired!



0 comments:

Post a Comment