Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CONTEST!

I am giving away a free family photo session to one lucky winner of this contest. The session will take place sometime this summer at my new farm location with my new red couch! Read on to find out how. . . . .

For every 10 new people that you invite and who JOIN my Facebook group, your name will go into a pot. So if you have 50 friends JOIN, your name will go into the pot 5 times. Simply inviting the people is not enough, they have to actually JOIN my group. Once you have 10 friends join, send me a message with their names, I will double check it and then your name will be entered. I just printed off the names of all the people in the group as of right now. Obviously if they are already in the group you will not get credit for it. So, make sure to choose your friends wisely. ;)
I am opening this contest right now and then closing it in two weeks from today (April 12). The winner will be announced the following day.

Good luck and thanks so much for the support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment