Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Mini Sessions!

I will be doing Easter mini sessions this year!

When? April 10th

Where? My home studio

Who? Children and Babies

What?
  • 30 minute session
  • 1 or 2 outfit changes
  • 10 edited photos in colour, black and white and vintage wash on a high res. disc
  • digital Easter card for you to take and get printed wherever you would like
  • online gallery to share with family and friends
How Much? $100

Why?: Because you can never have enough pictures of your children!

Oh, wait, I almost forgot to tell you the best part! I will have baby chicks here! That's right, real live cute little fluffy baby chicks! I will also have some Easter decor that can be used in the pictures if you would like.

I will only have 10 spots available so please email me at:
ladidalanephotography@hotmail.com as soon as possible if you are interested!



0 comments:

Post a Comment